About the Canada Site
The Canada Site is the primary source of information for Canadians on the Government of Canada information, services and engagement.
Among its features are three audience-based gateways that provide access to information and services for:
- Canadians and Residents (Service Canada)
- Canadian Business (Canada Business)
- Non-Canadians (Canada International)
These Gateways were developed to put the needs of citizens first and to the Government of Canada's desire to make on-line information readily available and easy to find.
The Canada Site is updated on a continuous basis - not only to respond to the evolving requirements of its Canadian and international publics, but also to incorporate feedback about ways in which the site could be revamped, reorganized and improved.
Here are some characteristics of the site:
- The Contact Us feature will provide you with other ways to get in touch with the Canada Site
- The Tell Us What You Think form is a way to share your ideas about how the Canada site can be improved
- The Site Map or the Help can be consulted for information and tips on how to navigate the Canada Site
- The Web Standards for the Governement of Canada provides guidance on implementing the Web standards and demonstrates the Government of Canada’s commitment to delivering websites and applications that are more accessible, usable, interoperable and optimized for mobile devices
- For updates on the Government of Canada's Internet objectives and communications policies, consult the Government Communications Policy
- The Canada Site is maintained by Service Canada
- Date modified: