Frequently Asked Questions by Topic
Table of contents
- Where can I find the First Nation Profiles?
- Where can I find employment programs and job banks for Aboriginal Peoples?
- Where can I find my regional office?
- Where can I find Aboriginal-specific programs and services on economic development and related topics?
- Where can I find information about Indian Status?
- Where can I find information about Internet connectivity in Canadian Aboriginal communities?
Canada and the World
- Consult the FAQ page within Canada Business.
- Are you concerned about the safety of your child's car restraint?
- Do you think you pay too much interest on your credit card? Would you like to get a different card, but aren't sure which is suitable for you?
- Would you like more information on food recalls and allergy alerts?
- Would you like to learn how to complain about services or products in an effective manner?
Culture, Heritage and Recreation
Environment, Natural Resources, Fisheries, and Agriculture
- How do I apply for a Canada Student Loan, a Grant or a Scholarship?
- How do I apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) card?
- How do I apply for Employment Insurance (EI)?
- How do I apply for the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) retirement pension or other benefits under the CPP?
- What is a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)?
Jobs, Workers, Training, and Careers
Newcomers to Canada
- Where can I find information about living in Canada and adapting to Canadian life?
- How do I become a Canadian citizen?
- Where can I take English or French language courses?
- What documents do I need to travel outside of Canada?
- How can I find a job in Canada?
- For additional questions, consult the FAQ page for Newcomers to Canada.
- Consult the FAQ page within Non-Canadians.
Persons With Disabilities
- How do I find information on Government of Canada programs and services for persons with disabilities?
- Does the Government of Canada provide persons with disabilities with any assistive services when voting in federal elections?
- How do I receive assistance to make my home accessible to persons with disabilities?
- I recently had difficulty travelling because of my disability. Is it possible to file a complaint?
- Where can I find information on disability tax benefits?
Rural and Remote Services
Science and Technology
- How do I obtain information for a senior citizen?
- How do I apply for the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) retirement pension or other benefits under the CPP
- How do I register a change of address for my income tax, Old Age Security, Canada Pension Plan and Veterans pension?
- What programs are available for seniors on fixed incomes who need to make improvements in their homes?
- Are there financial benefits available to low-income senior couples who have been involuntarily separated?
Travel at Home and Abroad
- Date modified: